Thursday 18 February 2010

Book Signing: GW Plaza, London, Sat Feb 20th

A quick one as Graham McNeill and I will be signing copies of Horus Heresy: A Thousand Sons at Games Workshop, Plaza on Saturday 20th Feb from 12-2pm.

(Above)
Bring 'em along or buy 'em there -
We'll sign 'em.

Call the store on 020 7436 0839 for more details.

I'll probably 'tweet' during the course of the day and get any pictures up next week. Also, check the superb Black Library facebook pages for updates and photos.

As usual, I'll be sketching throughout the afternoon and I'll be happy to sign books, so I look forward to seeing you there!

3 comments:

Matthew Churchill said...

Are you joining Graham for the rest of his signing tour? I hear he will be coming to Cardiff, my stomping ground, in a few weeks.
M

Christos said...

Fantastic signing, Neil - I was the one who put a doodle of yours in a frame and came back to give you a look. It's still in its frame, and a wonderful reminder of someone whose artwork I grew up seeing on some of my favourite books in the world :). All the best!

Xhalax said...

My older sibling feels bad for not really speaking to you on Saturday. He told me he got a little carried away speaking to Graham. So he apologizes for not really speaking.